Choose the sentences which are suitable for a reply to your friend's letter.
It's my parents' wedding anniversary next week, and I want to surprise them by making them a nice dinner. And here's where I need your help! I don't know what to make! Any ideas? Also, what can I do to make sure my parents don't find out about my surprise?
1) It is easy to make and doesn't take too long.
2) I'll ask my mum for ideas too. She's a great cook!
3) I've got to go, but let me know how it goes.
4) A great idea! Your mum and dad will be pleased.
5) Dinner will take place at eight o'clock.
6) I'm sorry, but better luck next time.
7) You shouldn't keep secrets from your parents.
8) I look forward to our next meeting.