Match the heading to the short text.
People suffer from different phobias. Needless to say, any fear is not always a good thing! People who have a phobia such as agoraphobia (your fear of being in crowded public spaces such as a busy market or a bus), claustrophobia (your fear of enclosed spaces like lifts or tunnels), arachnophobia (a fear of spiders) or even something unusual like ablutophobia (your fear of washing) are extremely afraid of something.
1) A LARGE NUMBER OF PHOBIAS
2) OVERCOMING OUR PHOBIAS
5) IT MAKES HIM OR HER FEEL EMBARRASSED
6) YOUR IMAGINARY FEARS
7) ALL OF US HAVE A LITTLE FEAR
8) IT MAY LAST FOR A FEW SECONDS
9) GETTING TO KNOW FEARS
10) YOUR RATIONAL WAY TO STOP BEING AFRAID