Match the heading to the short text.
This response is called “fight or flight”, and it is only turned off when the brain gets enough information to be sure that there is no more danger. What is incredible is that all this can happen in just a few seconds!
1) IT MAY LAST FOR A FEW SECONDS
2) A LARGE NUMBER OF PHOBIAS
3) OVERCOMING OUR PHOBIAS
4) GETTING TO KNOW FEARS
5) ALL OF US HAVE A LITTLE FEAR
8) YOUR IMAGINARY FEARS
9) YOUR RATIONAL WAY TO STOP BEING AFRAID
10) IT MAKES HIM OR HER FEEL EMBARRASSED