Match the heading to the short text.
You suffer from a phobia. However, the danger is mostly in your minds … It’s neither real nor rational. Maybe you are afraid of bees because you have been stung by a bee. When you see a bee or just a photo of a bee, your brain remembers this experience and triggers a fear reaction every time now. The fear signal is very strong, so you believe the situation that you are in.
1) YOUR IMAGINARY FEARS
2) YOUR RATIONAL WAY TO STOP BEING AFRAID
3) IT MAY LAST FOR A FEW SECONDS
4) A LARGE NUMBER OF PHOBIAS
5) IT MAKES HIM OR HER FEEL EMBARRASSED
6) GETTING TO KNOW FEARS
7) OVERCOMING OUR PHOBIAS
10) ALL OF US HAVE A LITTLE FEAR