Match the heading to the short text.
From 5 to 10% of the population have phobias, but there are many ways to fight our fears. First of all, it’s important to stop avoiding a scary situation. It may help to make a list of fears and to face them one by one.
1) OVERCOMING OUR PHOBIAS
3) YOUR IMAGINARY FEARS
4) YOUR RATIONAL WAY TO STOP BEING AFRAID
5) IT MAY LAST FOR A FEW SECONDS
6) IT MAKES HIM OR HER FEEL EMBARRASSED
7) GETTING TO KNOW FEARS
8) A LARGE NUMBER OF PHOBIAS
9) ALL OF US HAVE A LITTLE FEAR