Match the heading to the short text.
“Come on, get in quickly!” your friend shouts from inside the lift that should take you up to the top floor of the department store. “Errm… I’ll take the stairs and meet you up there!” you yell back. As the doors close, you feel very relieved. It’s a long way up to the eighth floor, but you don’t care anything to get out of going in a lift! You don't like enclosed spaces.
2) GETTING TO KNOW FEARS
4) OVERCOMING OUR PHOBIAS
5) YOUR RATIONAL WAY TO STOP BEING AFRAID
6) YOUR IMAGINARY FEARS
7) IT MAKES HIM OR HER FEEL EMBARRASSED
8) ALL OF US HAVE A LITTLE FEAR
9) IT MAY LAST FOR A FEW SECONDS
10) A LARGE NUMBER OF PHOBIAS