Match the heading to the short text.
Any fear is a basic human emotion. In fact, we actually need it to survive. Whenever we meet danger or feel unsafe, the brain reacts, instantly sending signals to activate the body’s nervous system. As a result, we might shake or sweat and our heart starts beating faster in order to pump more blood to our muscles to get us ready for activities such as running away or fighting.
1) GETTING TO KNOW FEARS
3) IT MAKES HIM OR HER FEEL EMBARRASSED
5) YOUR IMAGINARY FEARS
6) YOUR RATIONAL WAY TO STOP BEING AFRAID
7) A LARGE NUMBER OF PHOBIAS
8) ALL OF US HAVE A LITTLE FEAR
9) IT MAY LAST FOR A FEW SECONDS
10) OVERCOMING OUR PHOBIAS