Match the heading to the short text.
This will not be easy, but when we see that our worst fears didn’t come true, we will realise that they are irrational and there is no real reason to be afraid. Then, we will change how we respond to them and eventually our fears will melt away!
1) YOUR RATIONAL WAY TO STOP BEING AFRAID
2) IT MAKES HIM OR HER FEEL EMBARRASSED
3) A LARGE NUMBER OF PHOBIAS
4) IT MAY LAST FOR A FEW SECONDS
5) YOUR IMAGINARY FEARS
6) ALL OF US HAVE A LITTLE FEAR
7) OVERCOMING OUR PHOBIAS
8) GETTING TO KNOW FEARS